- Give accurate information and discuss possible risks of caring for you.
- Participate in treatment planning, follow the plan, and ask questions if you do not understand your care.
- Take medication as prescribed. Notify your MD/nurse about side effects or if you can’t obtain your medication.
- Call if symptoms worsen or you have destructive thoughts.
- Follow the rules and regulations of Ridgeview to respect the rights and property of others, to be respectful of your provider, and to abide by the laws of the state of Tennessee.
- Be prepared to show your ID each time asked.