Ridgeview is committed to providing quality behavioral health services through a warm, welcoming care experience. Hope, Healing, and Recovery are three essential principles of our mission.
As a client of Ridgeview, you are guaranteed the following rights by the federal government, the state of Tennessee, and The Joint Commission. We ask that you notify staff immediately of any questions or concerns
that you may have. Should you need further assistance, please call our compliance line at 865-276-3896.
- To be informed of your rights and responsibilities.
- To recommend changes in rights, responsibilities, ethical issues and policies.
- To be treated with respect, dignity, consideration, and not be discriminated against on the basis of race, age, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnic background, handicap, or ability to pay.
- To be protected from abuse, neglect, and exploitation.
- To have an interpreter, if needed.
- To not perform work or service that is assigned to staff.
- To know the cost of service, the source of reimbursement, any limitations on duration of services, and the amount of co-pays.
- To know you can change plans, after an appeal, and/or dis-enroll from TennCare at any time.