Mobile Health Clinic - 5 Days, 5 Locations
Integrated Primary and Behavioral Health Care
We understand that access to quality healthcare can be challenging for many people. We believe everyone deserves access to high-quality healthcare, regardless of their location or circumstances. Our mobile health clinic is a state-of-the-art, walk-in medical facility on wheels that provides primary care, mental health services, and other resources to people of all ages in various counties and locations from Monday to Friday.
Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of every individual we serve, and we're committed to providing the highest standard of care to each and every patient. No appointment is necessary.
If you have questions, please call us:
Routine Primary Care Screening and Examination
Mental Health Assessment
Substance Use Assessment
- Scott County Mondays: 9:00AM - 3:00PM EST Wal-Mart, 19740 Alberta St., Oneida, TN 37841 Get Directions
- Campbell County Tuesdays: 9:00AM - 3:00PM EST Wal-Mart, 2824 Appalachian Hwy., Jacksboro, TN 37757 Get Directions
- Fentress County Wednesdays: 9:00AM – 2:00PM Central First Baptist Church Jamestown, 306 E. Central Avenue, Jamestown, TN 38556 Get Directions
- Union County Thursdays 9:00AM - 3:00PM EST Union County Courthouse, 901 Main St, Maynardville, TN 37807 Get Directions
- Morgan County Fridays: 9:30AM – 3:00PM EST Morgan Scott Project, 1022 Old Deer Lodge Pike, Deer Lodge, TN 37726 Get Directions
Services of the Ridgeview Mobile Health Clinic are provided as part of Project Rural Recovery, which is funded under a grant contract with the state of Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services.