Client FAQ 

  • What Kind of Insurance do you accept? 
    Ridgview accepts a number of private insurances as well as Tenncare (BlueCare, Amerigroup, and Unitedhealthcare), Behavioral Health Safety Net, and self pay.

  • What do I need to bring?
    Photo ID, insurance cards.  If no insurance,  coverage proof of residency and income. Proof of guardianship as appropriate.  

  • What is the right program for me?
    We have a number of different services and programs to offer for each customer.  Upon your first visit, you will receive an intake assessment that will help determine what services may be best for you.  You will be consulted on these options and after selecting what programs would best meet your needs and preferences, you will be connected to these services.  You will always have the opportunity to consult with a service provider about all of the services offered at Ridgeview. 

  • What is Same Day Access?
    SDA is an engagement strategy and method of accessibility for services whereby Ridgeview offers intake assessments on the same day (a customer demonstrates they need services by walking into one of our clinics), without a scheduling delay or waitlist. Click here to learn more

  • What is Next Day Medication Management?
    Medication Management is a psychiatric medication assessment scheduling practice that allows an individual to be seen by a psychiatric prescriber the Next Day following their initial intake appointment. Click here to learn more. 

Community FAQ 

  • How do I make a referral?
    You can make a referral in several different ways.  A person you want to refer can simply come to our Same Day Access clinics at the dates and times listed on our SDA link on our webpage to receive services.  You can also have them contact our call center at (865) 481-6170.  On our webpage, you also have the option of sending us the referral through the “Contact Us” portal.  We are routinely monitoring the webpage and will respond quickly to any referrals made through the “Contact Us” portal. 

  • How can I volunteer or intern?
    Current opportunities for volunteers and internships are posted on our careers page.  

  • Who are your partners? 
    Ridgeview has many different partners at the state and community level.  Those organizations include, but are not limited to, the following:

    • TDMHSAS (Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services)
    • TAMHO (Tennessee Association of Mental Health Organizations)
    • United Way of Anderson County
    • Roane County United Way
    • NAMI (National Alliance for the Mentally Ill)
    • DCS (Department of Children Services)
    • Oak Ridge School District
    • Sunbright School District
    • Clinton City School District
    • Oneida School District
    • Wartburg School District
    • Tennessee Valley CoC
    • Anderson County Sheriff
    • Oak Ridge Police Department
    • Mountain People’s Clinics
    • AGAPE Outreach Homes

What are your annual events?
Ridgeview currently has two annual events that promote hope, healing, and recovery in the community: 1) the Ride 4 Hope is typically scheduled during the first Friday of May as part of the national Mental Health Awareness month-long campaign and 2) the Oak Ridge Fall Classic 5K is typically held during the first Saturday of November. You can learn more about both of these events by following us on Facebook or by checking our website. 

Donations FAQ 

  • May I make a gift in memory of someone?
    Yes, Memorial gifts are a special, long-lasting opportunity to honor the memory of a loved one while helping others in need. You may make your gift here

  • May gifts be made to recognize someone or something?
    Yes, Honor gifts are a unique way to recognize and extend appreciation for a person, event, anniversary, or other meaningful purpose. If you’d like us to send notification to your designee, please indicate such in the notes section on the donation form.

  • How do I make Ridgeview part of my estate planning?
    Ridgeview would be honored to be included in your estate planning. Please contact our Development Office by calling (865) 482-1076 to learn about how to include Ridgeview in your estate planning upon your death. We will take time to walk you through the various options you have to have your planning realized.